General Manager of Food Service
at Viet Thai International in Viet Nam
· Coordinate operations between departments.
· Teach/coach and document employees who fail to meet standards to maintain a high quality workforce.
· Present a professional image to employees, guests, clients, owners and investors.
· Attend client functions and designated parties to provide support, ensure guest satisfaction and promote future business.
· Build business/market share by thinking of new ways to promote the company and by participating in local events to increase sales and profits.
· Develop and maintain positive relationships within the business and social community.
· Spearhead philanthropic initiatives.
· Work as a team, helping all employees to complete the required activities that ensure we blow away Guest expectations.
· Maintain low staff turnover rate and high morale.
· Operate ethically to protect the image of brand.
· Utilize programs designed to help Save the Planet.
Key Performance Indicators:
· People - To provide a positive “employee life cycle” for all managers and staff members during their tenure
· Guest Experience - To provide an authentic experience for all guests
· Profit - To operate a financially profitable restaurant and retail business operation
· Sales - To grow the business by using innovative sales and marketing concepts
Education/ Training Qualifications (i.e: university degree, college, etc)
· Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
· Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
· Applicable standard of education is required.
Experience (years of experience i.e: 2 year of experience in similar position)
· Excellent knowledge of the kitchen operations in a fine dining experience;
Skills (Ability to):
· Proven track record of managerial success in a fast paced environment by possessing the experience, ability, and knowledge to move the business forward financially while focusing on human capital.
· Strong leadership behaviors coupled with the technical skill set to drive the business toward success.
· Proven track record of making high quality decisions and the ability to make complex decisions.
· Adherence to health/safety, food safety and alcohol consumption regulations.