**Operations Engineer Needed with High-Growth, Profitable Company in Seattle**
at Bring IT Inc. in Washington-Seattle
We are in need of a Hosting Operations Engineer for a high-growth and profitable company in Seattle. You will be responsible for mission critical server maintenance tasks, as well as management of this Company's network infrastructure.
- Responsible for mission critical server maintenance tasks such as backup are performed properly and within designated time scales.
- Management of networking infrastructure is kept up, for example, DNS entries, routing, load balancing.
- Responsible for troubleshooting any customer issues that are due to hosting, networking or storage issues during triage.
- Responsible for ensuring software pushes are done by qualified engineers
- Pattern mapping and troubleshooting of customer issues and hosting solution bottlenecks
- Cost effective management of operations resources including drive space, routing, ISA, firewalls and ASA
- Responsible for keeping hosting scaling costs within acceptable margins.
- Defines, implements and maintains processes for server pushes, network hosting operations and hardware resource management (e.g. drive space, iops, compute cycles, etc.)
- 5+ years high availability operations administration experience.
- A firm understanding of the network architectures
- Ability to work in mixed mode and multi-system environments (Windows, Linux, Cisco, etc.)
- Custom web application implementation experience
-Knowledge of Hosted solutions, network monitors, IIS, Windows 2003/2008 server
Education & Qualifications:
· Degree in Software or Network Management and at least 3 years experience.