**Data Analyst-Work on High Profile, Internationally Known Site with Millions of Members**
at Bring IT Inc. in Washington-Seattle
This is a great opportunity to work in a business critical role as part of the group that drives the majority of traffic to this Company’s web site! In this fast paced role, the primary objective is to produce complete, high-quality email products in time-boxed releases. In support of this objective, you’re responsible for critically reviewing both comps and specs, understanding the data to provide insight into trends and data usage within their emails and on their site, build data requirement documents, verify segmentation and campaign rules, and work with marketing and development to project manage the creation and delivery of email campaigns and ad-hoc changes.
The ideal candidate is motivated and takes full ownership of the entire email delivery process.
• Work with marketing to develop business requirement documents for email campaigns, data personalization and audience segmentation.
• Effectively manage the creation and distribution of multiple personalized content/data to multiple audiences for use in email messaging.
• Extract, manipulate and analyze data/business statistics/trends to support customer targeting within email campaigns.
• Work with internal departments on data personalization requirements and implementation, including gather data needs and translate into technical requirements
• Interface effectively with other teams, as necessary, to implement projects per schedule.
• 2+ years data analysis experience
• 2+ years of experience of in-depth customer segmentation and personalization to support marketing campaigns.
• Email segmentation and personalization experience a plus.
• Familiarity with audience segmentation, A/B testing and customer lifecycles.
• Familiarity working with large data sets
• Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
• Familiarity with database design
• Highly skilled in using tools (i.e SQL, Excel, Hive) to extract/analyze data from multiple different sources (Oracle, flat, MySQL, etc)