*Systems Engineer-FTE, High Growth Position w/Profitable SaaS Company*
at Bring IT Inc. in Washington-Seattle
We are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to architect, deploy, and maintain Windows corporate/cloud/production resources and equipment.
If you have the following skills, please reply with your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you for your interest!
The successful candidate will have experience implementing medium to large scale technical solutions, possess exceptional communication skills, and possess the ability to meet aggressive timelines.
Primary day-to-day duties also include activities such as:
• Design/Deploy/Administer SaaS production platform using Windows 2008 R2, SQL Server 2008 R2, Cisco Layer 2/3 switches/firewalls, F5 LTM, EMC Clarion CX3-40c
• Architect/Deploy/Administer Windows 2008 R2 AD infrastructure with Sharepoint 2010, HyperV 2008 R2 Cluster, Exchange 2010, MDT 2010, WSUS, SCOM 2007, and DPM, Lync
• Administer/Maintain their Amazon EC2 cloud environment as well as corporate Toshiba CTX digital phone system
• Participate in 24x7 on-call group
• Maintain and improve upon their current processes and technical documentation
• Provide Technical Support for their internal and remote team members including hardware/software provisioning as needed
Additional responsibilities may include planning and executing on their “cloud” migration initiative.
• Extensive experience with Windows 2008 R2 domains
• Windows Powershell 2.0
• Experience with Windows 2008 R2 Server, Windows 7, Exchange 2010, Sharepoint 2010, Data Protection Manager, HyperV 2008 R2 Clustering, MDT 2010, WSUS, SCOM 2007 Lync 2010.
• Cisco IOS 12.x
• F5 Local Traffic Manager administration
• EMC Storage Area Networks
• Exposure to Amazon EC2 cloud environment a plus
• Mobile devices including Android an Apple IOS
• 5-7 years real-world experience in a Windows environment