Product Marketing Engineer
at Careerimp, Inc. in Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
PRODUCT MARKETING ENGINEER Internship (15-20 hrs/wk)
Careerimp is a Pittsburgh-based tech startup spun out of Carnegie Mellon University. We are the makers of Resunate (http://resunate.com), an interactive high-tech online resume builder sold to college career centers and individual job seekers.
We are a smart and dynamic five-person team looking for an ambitious student intern to join us for your fall semester. You would be working from our offices housed in a gorgeous design studio in Pittsburgh’s Uptown neighborhood, co-inhabited with other interesting tech startups and a giant poodle named Jersey.
What you’ll be doing?
Throughout your internship you will be tasked to drive and analyze traffic to the following sites:
a. A social portal for recruiters and jobseekers
o Take part in user interface development
o A/B test messaging and visual communication
o Experiment with different marketing campaigns
o Identify and network with career experts (e.g. ., influential bloggers) to solicit press coverage and set up affiliate marketing partners
o Track traffic metrics and analyze usage data for directed email marketing
c. Careerimp’s blog
o Contribute monthly analytical posts to Careerimp’s blog: careerimp.com
- Demonstrated leadership with high initiative and creativity
- Analytical approach towards exploring and evaluating solutions
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious – with drive to go out and be scrappy/resourceful to meet goals without management
- Interest in web applications and web marketing. Unless you are interested in what we do, you can’t be zealous about it.
- Proficiency in amateur video making would be handy.
15-20 hrs/wk; You set the weekly times when you will be in the office and we will expect you to be consistently present during those times.
What we offer?
Invaluable experience, a creative work environment and course credit (if applicable).
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com