**Online Marketing Manager-FTE, High Growth Position with Stable Seattle Company**
at Bring IT Inc. in Washington-Seattle
We are seeking an Online Marketing Manager for a FTE, high growth position with a stable company located in Seattle that believes in having a work/life balance. If you have the following skills, please reply with your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you for your interest!
This role will be responsible for managing the performance of this Company's clients’ marketing programs to meet the business objectives of their retail clients.
- Coordinate with the client's marketing and merchandising/promo calendars to ensure that the online marketing is in sync with the retailer's messaging
- Manage execution of client's online performance marketing plans
- Manage with goals definition, customer communication, reporting and problem solving
- Coordinate management of bidding strategies on comparison shopping engines
- Develop and optimize content at the product level for the client’s product catalog
- Monitor and track daily ad spend budgets and performance of online marketing buys
- Generate marketing performance reports, providing analysis and execute on that analysis to ensure positive ROI where appropriate
- Audit the online channels to assess offer accuracy, attachment and competitiveness
- Coordinate with the retailer's marketing and merchandising/promo calendars to ensure that the online marketing is in sync with the retailer's messaging
- Set up each channel account
- Perform category mapping and optimization on behalf of the client
- Complete project requests and ad hoc tasks in support of the client’s business
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on management experience in online marketing. They will also bring to this position proven success in managing in-house or third-party marketing programs on behalf of retail clients.
- 5+ years minimum of experience managing performance based online search marketing programs for a retailer or direct-to-consumer marketer
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on the analysis
- Strong understanding of online marketing venues, strategies and best practices, Results-oriented, collaborative work style
- Knowledge of search listing providers, 3rd party SEM tools, tracking tools, bid-management systems and keyword development tools a plus
- Familiarity with e-commerce analytics software to evaluate retail marketing, sales transactions, and customer data.
- Familiarity with software as a service (SaaS) business models, Web Services, and basic XML understanding a plus.
- Advanced skills in Excel analyzing performance data and reporting that back to clients.