**Software Development Engineer in Support-FTE, High Growth Position w/Profitable SaaS Company**
at Bring IT Inc. in Washington-Seattle
The Software Development Engineer in Support will take point on this Company's client’s most complicated and sensitive technical troubleshooting efforts through root cause analysis, troubleshooting, and quick-fix engineering of customer issues in their flagship product.
• Provide expert-level knowledge of client's Software Platform for resolution of support issues and service quality inquiries. Learn and understand new features for effective support upon release.
• Analyze problems and develop solutions to meet the desired turn-around time and optimal customer solution while minimizing the impact to the customer.
• Lead development response to escalated support issues and own the resolution of critical, complex issues.
• Communicate problem descriptions, issue status, and steps taken for inter-department triage and management review.
• Develop patches and perform Quick-Fix Engineering tasks to meet short-term needs.
• Develop tools and process improvements to address long-term deployment and administration concerns.
• Provide support coverage during core working hours.
• 2 – 5 years of experience in the following technical areas:
o SQL Server and T-SQL
o C# in both front-end ASP.NET as well as back-end service contexts
o XML including XSLT and XSD
o Web Services technologies and standards
• Experience troubleshooting and debugging complex, distributed applications
• Prior Developer Support or Technical Support experience preferred
• Prior QA or Engineer-in-Test (SDET) experience preferred